Web Design & Development
Providing website design and development services that benefit your business
Explore The Benefits For Your Website
Why have a website? It’s your online brochure and possibly your online store. Inform your potential clients about your products and services. Educate your clients and update your content as needed quickly and easily.
Get a new website or update your existing website with a modern layout that is easy for your customers to navigate and read in order to learn about your products or services.
Part of our process is to ensure that your website uses your brand including logos, colors, and font styles that are unique to your company or organization.
All designs and re-designs of your website include layouts for desktop, tablet and phone.
Drag and Drop Editor
A content management system (CMS) is included with all websites we work on. A CMS allows you or your employees to edit the content of the entire website without having to purchase additional software. We use two of the best CMSs – WordPress and Joomla, and we include a drag and drop system as well to make editing your website easier. Instructions to use the CMS are included, and training is provided for an additional cost.
Unlimited pages can be created with a CMS, but we do include some basic pages as a starting point. Every business is different and will have other pages that are specific to their industry, but we recommend starting out with the following pages:
- Home Page
- About Page
- Services or Products Page
- Contact Form
Search Engine Optimization
It’s important for potential customers to find your products or services. Your website should include search engine optimization (SEO), and we will setup your basic SEO which includes the following:
- Meta description for Google search results
- Industry specific keywords
- Mobile-friendly website
- Fast-loading website
- Optimized images and code for quick loading times
- Google Business creation and validation
Upgrade Your Website With Advanced Features
Acquire more clients and sales by upgrading your website. Adding other functions to your website such as shopping carts, live chat, and payment systems can create a better online experience for your clients. Explore our most requested features that will benefit your business directly.
Start selling in the United States or go globally. Allow your customers to securely purchase products and services on your website. We will connect your merchant account (PayPal, Square, Stripe, etc.) to accept credit cards online. Accept coupons and create order notification emails and invoices.
Interact with potential clients on your website in real time. Answer their questions about your products and services or actively engage visitors with triggers and predetermined responses.
Increase exposure of your products and services, by making it easy for people to share pages on your website or blog directly to social media.
We can integrate appointment management solutions in order to manage bookings, appointments, generate leads, and accept payments. You can also receive notifications by email or text.
Other Website Features To Attract More Clients
- Blog with Categories & Tags – Increase the number of people who find you on search engines.
- Countdown Timer – Encourage your customers to make a purchase by showing them when your special offer expires.
- Customer Login Portal – Allow regular customers to save their favorite order for next time.
- Dynamic Pricing/Tiered Pricing – Show different prices to your customers.
- Event Management – Sell tickets, mange events, and allow registration online.
- Help Desk Support/Ticketing System – Answer customer questions from your office or while traveling.
- Image Galleries – Allow visitors to view multiple photos of a property easily and quickly. Images are optimized in order to keep your website fast for your visitors even if you use lots of images.
- Multilingual Website – You can extend your reach globally with a website that is in the language of your target audience.
- Password Protected Pages or Sections – Allow only registered users to view specific pages or create portals that maintain your clients’ information. Protect sensitive information from people who should not have access.
- Online Reservation – Show your availability and allow customers to easily book online for an event or a table at a restaurant.
- Pop-Up Banners – Increase the number of warm leads from your website.
- Portfolio – Show off your latest work and encourage new clients to hire you.
- Quiz/Poll – Ask your customers questions to learn how you can improve your products or services.
- Schedule Blog Posts to Social Media Automatically – Share your website on social media even if you can’t squeeze it into your busy schedule.
- Don’t see anything you need? Contact us today and let us know!